At the Idaho Center for Sleep, we treat most sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, insomnia, restless legs, narcolepsy and sleepwalking. Whether you suffer from a common sleep disorder or a rare idiopathic hypersomnia, we have the ability to diagnose and provide you with expert comprehensive care.
Our Sleep Specialists exam, educate and offer treatment for all patients as needed. We work closely with your referring doctor to ensure that your every need has been met. This includes an initial evaluation and consultation services for adults and pediatric patients alike.
The Idaho Center for Sleep is equipped to provide a full spectrum of diagnostic studies to evaluate sleep disorders. Such studies include:
- Polysomnography (PSG) – An overnight sleep study to monitor sleep stages and breathing.
- CPAP/Bi-level Titration – Positive-pressure air flow through a mask for sleep apnea treatment.
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT) – An objective test to evaluate sleepiness.
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT) – An objective test used to document that a sleep/breathing treatment is effective. Required by transportation authorities to give employees return to work approval after treatment for a sleeping disorder.
- Overnight Pulse Oximetry Study – Home overnight study to monitor oxygen levels (SaO2) and pulse. May also be used as a screening tool for possible sleep related breathing disorders.
We facilitate patient follow-up by educating patients with the latest comprehensive treatment options for sleep apnea including:
- Individual treatment options.
- CPAP support and maintenance.
- Home sleep evaluations.
- Types of therapy.
- CPAP therapy.
- Surgical options.
- Oral devices.
- Complete diagnostic services.