With two school districts hosting over 22,000 students in the immediate region, the Volunteer Program serves the needs of high school seniors completing their Senior Project. Between Mountain View Hospital and Idaho Falls Community Hospital, opportunities for mentorships and service times are nearly endless. No matter a student’s future career or service interests, we can help set up mentors and brainstorm projects.
Hospital Departments Include:
- Medical Imaging,
- Information Technology
- Nursing, Emergency Room
- Human Resources
- Non-Profit/Volunteer Services
- Physical Therapy
- And more
* Volunteer Services will make every effort to connect the student to a mentor, but it can’t be guaranteed that we will find someone able to make the commitment within the specific area desired.
* Volunteers can NOT do any clinical work with patients.
* Observations and job-shadowing must be set up with individual providers and the education department.
* Volunteer requirements and expectations still apply to volunteers completing their Senior Projects.