Cardiac, Peripheral Artery Disease and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Phone:208.542.7174 | Fax: 208.525.4906
At Mountain View Hospital we are excited to provide a 36 session Cardiac, Pulmonary or Peripheral Artery Disease program with supervised and monitored exercise to:
- Improve quality life
- Socialize and gain support with others suffering from the same condition
- Provide encouragement and motivation
- Increase stamina and confidence
- Ensure we set up a continuation of exercise at the end of the program, that works best for you
- Educate on various subjects; targeting several topics to boost overall wellbeing
- Contact primary physicians or DME companies associated with patient care with any concerns or additional needs
Our daily staff consists of Respiratory Therapists, an Exercise Physiologist and a Pulmonologist. We have additional Mountain View staff that works close with our program to provide extensive education: registered nurses, pharmacist, social worker/psychologist and a dietician. We correlate a half hour education topic once a week directly before or after the scheduled exercise. However, we provide some type of education every day you come in to exercise. We believe when it comes to your health, knowledge is power and being informed is essential to promoting positive outcomes.
Please speak with your physician and have them send a referral to the following fax number 208 525-4906. If you have questions you can call us at 208 542-7174.
*Insurances vary on coverage. Once referred, we will estimate patient portion for the program.