Our health service professionals are experts in coordinated care, from timely reporting outcomes of drug/alcohol tests to making sure you are informed during every step of your employee’s return-to-work process. Our staff contacts you after each employee visit, and you are always welcome to speak directly to the physician or mid-level providers.
Before your employee leaves our clinic, our staff makes appointments for follow-up care, including Physical/Occupational Therapy close to home or work and specialist referrals, if needed. Appointments are typically available within two working days. We realize the necessity of scheduling follow-up care outside working hours and make every attempt to accommodate these requests. Employers are informed of the scheduled appointment.
- A call to you following your employee’s visit at our clinic
- Focus on early return to work
- Direct Contracting with your company to control cost
- A network of referral specialists who understands employer needs
- Occupational health physicians coordinating care
- Timely reporting of drug/alcohol test results