Idaho Center for Sleep
208-557-2757 208-542-7212 Not Available 2442 E 25th St., Idaho Falls, ID 83404
We know getting eight hours of sleep is important, but unfortunately, many people do not get the quality, full night of sleep they need. Though it might not seem like a big issue, lack of sleep can cause major health issues.
At the Idaho Center for Sleep, we are here to help you get a good night’s rest. Our team of sleep experts provides top-of-the-line care and consultation. In addition to expert care, you will receive treatment in our state-of-the-art facilities, which feature sleep study suites.
Some of the personalized care and consultation services we provide include services for the following conditions:
- Sleep Apnea
- Excessive daytime somnolence (sleepiness)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- Sleep-walking, or unusual sleep behavior
- Frequent headaches
- Irregular sleep-wake cycles
- medical and behavioral sleep disorders
- Trouble falling asleep or staying awake